Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, November 16, 2007

Wowww

I just logged in to friendster and saw some new messages in my inbox.... One of them was from FHM Singapore... (click on pic to see a bigger image)



Hahaha... if my boobs were bigger, my tummy flatter and my butt firmer, I can consider. But looking at the state i'm in.. I shall not embarrass myself... *blush*

Today after work, I went to meet Meryl for dinner at Sushi Tei. They serve pretty decent sushi, but then i'm not a big fan of sushi so i cant really comment how good it was. After that, we just walked around and after a while we went to Menotti for dessert. Though it was a short meeting with her, I feel so happy that we were jus laughing and enjoying talking to each other. Hence, a pretty decent day to begin a weekend.

I received a bouquet of sunflowers today.. pretty? Any other woman would have been extremely happy..

It's going to be a lonely weekend.. but i'll find things to do!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com